Love the Skin You’re In
The visible signs of aging can be enough to dishearten even the most confident of people. Microneedling is a skin rejuvenation treatment designed to treat those signs of aging. Also known as collagen induction therapy, this treatment tightens the skin to improve pigment and surface irregularities like scars and stretch marks.
- Reduced pore size
- Smoother lines & wrinkles
- Firmer, more even-looking skin
Breakthrough Microneedling Technology for Lasting Results
The Lumenis Legend Pro offers the most powerful skin resurfacing technology. This clinically-proven, non-surgical treatment uses small, sterile needles to reach multiple layers of the skin resulting in complete skin resurfacing, regeneration, and wrinkle reduction. The Legend Pro provides immediate results that last, with minimal pain and almost no downtime. And, because the Lumenis Legend Pro microneedling is so effective, you can treat multiple areas in each session.
Why the Legend Pro?
- Targets multiple skin layers to address the causes of aging skin
- Immediately visibly results and long term efficacy
- A short treatment with minimal pain and downtime
- Skin tightening and fine line reduction
- Skin resurfacing
- Skin texture renewal
- Facial skin contouring
- Facial skin thickening
- Acne scar improvement
- Double chin treatment
- Skin tightening
- Cellulite reduction
- Stretch marks and scar improvement
- Skin thickening and enhancement of delicate areas
- Great for areas such as hands, decollate, breasts, buttocks, abdomen, and thighs
- Body contouring, fat melting
- Skin firming, lifting, and rejuvenation
Experience Immediate Results
You will see and feel the natural-looking effect from your very first treatment. However, 3-5 treatments are recommended to achieve maximum results. A series of treatments will ensure enhanced results that stay with you longer.
Microneedling Before and After
Softer skin with renewed health
Dermaplaning uses a unique approach to remove dead skin cells and vellus hair to reveal newer, younger skin. This highly sought after treatment uses a scalpel to remove peach fuzz and lightly exfoliate the skin’s surface without the need for lasers, tweezers, wax, or other painful alternatives.
Who’s an ideal candidate?
Dermaplaning is exceptionally great for drier skin types. Because the process removes dead and dry skin cells, it naturally allows for easier penetration for skincare products. Patients often comment on how his treatment also creates a flawless canvas for makeup application.
Your dermaplaning experience
This careful procedure requires ZERO DOWNTIME. We’ll begin by cleansing and drying the surface of your skin. Next, we pull targeted areas of your skin taut. Using precision and a surgical-grade scalpel, we’ll use short, swift strokes to scrape off dead skin cells and unwanted peach fuzz.
This process painlessly exfoliates and stimulates new cell growth. Dermaplaning is perfect for sensitive skin and pregnant women looking for deep exfoliation. It is very popular to add dermaplaning to a Skin Hydration facial for increased product penetration.
WHO IS THE MICRONEEDLING IDEAL FOR?
The Legend Pro can benefit almost any patient who would like to improve wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, sun damage, or loose aging skin. Since microneedling treatment is minimally invasive, the Legend Pro is a perfect method of skin rejuvenation for individuals who prefer to avoid surgery. Plus, the inclusion of multiple technologies (TriPollar RF energy plus RF microneedling) in the Legend Pro platform can allow for truly customized treatment that is personalized for your needs. Our trained nurses and aestheticians will be happy to discuss your concerns and recommend an ideal treatment plan to help you achieve the beautiful and youthful skin you desire. Book your appointment now!
WHAT PRE/POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT?
- Treatments average 30 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
- Typically patients will require 3-5 treatments to achieve full results
- Skin is typically red for the first day or two after treatment, but the redness is typically mild and much less than is often seen with laser procedures. There is little or no discomfort after the procedure and patients typically are able to return to regular activities within the same day.
- Makeup can be applied 24 hours after the procedure to mask any residual redness.
- Inform your provider of any changes in medical history and of all medications you are taking.
- Avoid exfoliating agents like Retin-A, AHA/BHA, acne medication, or any irritating or drying products for 12 hours prior to each treatment
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure 24 hours prior to your treatment. Treatment will not be administered on sunburned skin.
- On the day of the treatment, please keep your face clean and DO NOT apply makeup. Men come to your appointment clean-shaven.
- If an active or extreme acne/eczema/cold sore breakout occurs before treatment, please consult the office to determine if treatment can still be administered.
- If you have a history of cold sores or shingles tell your doctor as you will need to be pre-medicated with an antiviral before treatment. In most cases, the doctor will still choose to use this medication but a previous history requires this medication.
Post Treatment Instructions:
- Immediately after your treatment, you may look as though you have a moderate to severe sunburn and your skin may feel warm and tighter than usual. This is normal and will subside after 1 to 2 hours and will normally diminish within the same day or 24-48 hours. You may see slight redness after 24-48 hours but only in minimal areas or spots.
- Your aesthetician will discuss your individual post-procedure skincare following the treatment to help protect the skin and maintain the results you desire.
- Continue to treat the skin gently for 3 days. Normal skincare can be resumed again after Day 3.
WHAT PRODUCTS ARE RECOMMENDED AFTER MY TREATMENT?
Privé-Swiss MedSpa offers a variety of medical-grade skincare products to use in conjunction with your microneedling treatment plan. Our aestheticians and professional staff recommend only the products necessary to boost and maintain the results of your facial treatments.