Rejuvenate Your Skin with a 24k Luxury Treatment
AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ is a step up from traditional microneedling. It is a microchanneling technology that is used to deliver Botox, hyaluronic acid filler, and other ingredients to the skin. The device is a single-use sterile system with fine microchannels that are made from 24K gold. Because the microneedles are hollow, the device delivers ingredients throughout the face in a controlled manner, into the skin rather than simply on top. In addition, we are able to customize AQUAGOLD® treatments to each patient, and include Botox, hyaluronic acid filler, vitamins (such as Vitamins C, E, and B complex), active growth factors, peptides, and amino acids to help address a variety of concerns.
Indulge in a Celebrity-Approved AQUAGOLD® ‘Superfacial’
Big-name celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Amanda Paige Williams love AQUAGOLD® because it’s customized to each patient’s specific skin-type and results.
The delivery device used in AQUAGOLD® facials consists of 20 needles — coated in 24 karat gold — attached to a vial. The beauty of this treatment is AQUAGOLD® is able to penetrate your skin with one customized vial to address your specific skin concerns. The vial is filled with a personally-tailored formulation of serums and naturally-occurring chemicals.
Our Privé-Swiss MedSpa professionally trained and licensed practitioners will consult with you to determine the ideal mixture of solutions that will achieve the results you’re looking for. The solutions most commonly used in conjunction with AQUAGOLD® are:
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Growth Factors
- Pigment Reducer
- Reduced pore size
- Smoother lines & wrinkles
- Firmer, more even-looking skin
- Improved collagen production
- Improved superficial acne scarring
- Brightened, more even skintone
AQUAGOLD® – A Red Carpet Experience
The AQUAGOLD® treatment is performed much like a traditional microneedling treatment. The AQUAGOLD® device will be used to create tiny punctures in the skin. While beneath the skin’s surface, your desired skin care product will be delivered into the skin through the AQUAGOLD® needles. This process will be repeated until the entire treatment area has been addressed. An AQUAGOLD® treatment is typically performed in under an hour.
There is no downtime or recovery period necessary after an AQUAGOLD® treatment. Some patients may experience some redness or sensitivity in the skin. but the extent of these symptoms can vary based on the ingredient used during the AQUAGOLD® treatment.
WHO IS THE AQUAGOLD® TREATMENT IDEAL FOR?
AQUAGOLD® is perfect for the constant traveler, or bound-to-be-stressed out mama during the holiday season.
AQUAGOLD® is best used for patients who are looking for a softer, more youthful appearance but do not require dramatic changes. The innovative microchanneling technology treats the superficial layers of the skin to provide a moderate, though noticeable, improvement in skin texture, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, and increase in collagen production.
While microchanneling is not a replacement for injectable treatments, the small size allows for treating tighter spaces, and the small volume of solution that is applied helps to ensure an even, natural result. It can be effectively used on the face, neck, and décolletage. Book your consultation now!
WHAT PRE/POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT?
- Treatments average 30 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
- Typically patients will require 3-5 treatments to achieve full results
- Skin is typically red for the first day or two after treatment, but the redness is typically mild and much less than is often seen with laser procedures. There is little or no discomfort after the procedure and patients typically are able to return to regular activities within the same day.
- Makeup can be applied 24 hours after the procedure to mask any residual redness.
- Inform your provider of any changes in medical history and of all medications you are taking.
- Avoid exfoliating agents like Retin-A, AHA/BHA, acne medication, or any irritating or drying products for 12 hours prior to each treatment
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure 24 hours prior to your treatment. Treatment will not be administered on sunburned skin.
- On the day of the treatment, please keep your face clean and DO NOT apply makeup. Men come to your appointment clean-shaven.
- If an active or extreme acne/eczema/cold sore breakout occurs before treatment, please consult the office to determine if treatment can still be administered.
- If you have a history of cold sores or shingles tell your doctor as you will need to be pre-medicated with an antiviral before treatment. In most cases, the doctor will still choose to use this medication but a previous history requires this medication.
Post AQUAGOLD® Treatment Instructions:
- Immediately after your treatment, you may look as though you have a moderate to severe sunburn and your skin may feel warm and tighter than usual. This is normal and will subside after 1 to 2 hours and will normally diminish within the same day or 24-48 hours. You may see slight redness after 24-48 hours but only in minimal areas or spots.
- Your aesthetician will discuss your individual post-procedure skincare following the treatment to help protect the skin and maintain the results you desire.
- Continue to treat the skin gently for 3 days. Normal skincare can be resumed again after Day 3.
WHAT PRODUCTS ARE RECOMMENDED AFTER MY TREATMENT?
Privé-Swiss MedSpa offers a variety of medical-grade skincare products to use in conjunction with your microneedling treatment plan. Our aestheticians and professional staff recommend only the products necessary to boost and maintain the results of your facial treatments.